A 2021 graduate of Northwest, Hartle was named the most valuable player in leading the South to a 9-0 victory over the North in the American Legion Missouri District 10 all-star game on June 26 at the Bridgeton Municipal Athletic Complex. He nearly hit for the cycle, getting a single, double and grand slam. In Eureka’s 11-1 win over Ballwin Post 611 on June 30, Hartle had two hits, one run batted in, a stolen base and a run scored. He has signed to play baseball at Fontbonne University in St. Louis.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Northwest R-1 superintendent plans to retire
- High Ridge woman hurt in crash between Fenton, High Ridge
- Jefferson County nurse receives 20-year sentence for child porn charge
- Fox High’s Music on the Meramec set for Saturday
- Catalytic converter stolen from pickup parked at Arnold river access area
- Arnold Senior Expo is rarin’ to go again
- Sheriff’s Office deputy returns to work after being shot
- Calendar of events Sept. 23-30
- Life Story: Keegan Cole Smith, 13, of Cedar Hill
- De Soto man hurt in accident with antique vehicle
- Boy fatally shoots Dittmer man with arrow
- Fox C-6 adjusts school start, end times
- Former De Soto Police officer gets probation for assaulting handcuffed suspect
- Festus man suspected of attempted burglary charged with murder after alleged accomplice dies
- Cedar Hill woman dies in car crash in High Ridge
- Three Fenton residents seriously hurt in crash in St. Louis County
- Festus man arrested after leading Arnold Police on short chase
- Roger Taylor was 'tempted to laugh' at Freddie Mercury's first singing attempts