The senior outfielder has led the Lions at the plate in their last six games. Northwest (17-13) beat Webster Groves 8-6 in a Suburban Conference Red pool game on Oct. 7, then went 3-2 at the Rolla Invitational on Friday and Saturday. In that span, Sanchez was 13 for 20 at the plate with five doubles, a triple, six RBIs and eight runs scored. She is a four-year starter and played for the Lions when they finished fourth in Class 4 in 2019.
Featured Classified Ads
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Pevely Police seek suspect in theft of copper wire from utility substation
- Pacific man, St. Louis man arrested following altercation at Eureka campground
- Several county teams alive for district volleyball championships
- Join us in honoring those who have served
- Paddleboard biz expands to Eureka
- Unlocked SUV stolen from outside Arnold VFW
- Four countians win $10,000 cash in last drawing for COVID-19 incentive program
- Mud scuttles horse show, but festival goes on
- St. Louis man killed in crash on I-55 near Pevely
- Parents sue Health Department over COVID-19 guidance
- Hillsboro-area house fire displaces family of four
- House Springs man pleads guilty to role in drug-distribution ring
- Imperial woman pleads guilty to role in disability fraud scheme
- Pet spot: Sophie entertains herself
- Jefferson County families decorate homes with spooky displays
- Rockwood superintendent addresses threats against school officials, staff
- Makeover for ‘House Springs pond’ begins
- Two women hurt in traffic accident on Hwy. B