Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) was served with a lawsuit filed by Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) seeking to hold him partially accountable for the January 6 insurrection, according to a tweet from Brooks and an attorney for Swalwell. CNN's Pamela Brown and Katelyn Polantz discuss.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Festus Mayor’s Summer Car Cruise attracts throngs
- Popeyes to open location in Eureka, McDonald’s grand opening set
- Catalytic converters stolen from trucks at two Arnold businesses
- Festus man, Valles Mines woman hurt in crash north of Imperial
- House Springs woman, High Ridge man hurt in crash in High Ridge
- Two North Jefferson County women hurt in crash in Imperial
- My Leader Yummy – Sweet and Salty Pretzel Bars, String Cheese Sticks
- Visitors flock to Kimmswick for return of Strawberry Festival
- P&Z: No go on Skullbones Camp revival
- De Soto man dies in crash in Hillsboro
- Barking dogs credited with saving family from fire at house south of Festus
- Park Hills pedestrian killed when struck by van driven by Festus man
- Parents adopt birds in 11-year-old son’s memory
- Former Eureka High student shot, killed in St. Louis
- Memphis woman charged for allegedly shooting at SUV on I-55 near Pevely
- Imperial woman cited for alleged assault in Arnold
- Customer, TV hit by pellets shot into Arnold movie theatre
- St. Louis man arrested after tussling with Arnold Police officer in Walmart